2. What is your refund policy? Memberships: Memberships are non-refundable. Please email email@example.com with the subject heading “Cancel My Membership” to cancel your subscription. Events: Event Tickets are non-refundable unless specifically stated otherwise.
4. How do I reset my password? When prompted to enter your username and password, please click the “Forgot My Password” link. If you continue to experience issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Forgot My Password”
5. I am a very private person. What methods do you use to verify and screen your potential members? We believe it is important to keep this community exclusive and authentic. The internet is an amazing platform but presents many challenges. Our community is quite diverse but also rather specific. We do our best to keep members aligned with our purpose. We do not disclose our verification process and it may vary among members but social media, photos and referrals can be part of the process. All memberships are at the discretion of the “Straight”… But Not Narrow Ladies™ founders and administrators.
6. What makes you different from other groups geared towards bisexuals? “Straight”… But Not Narrow Ladies™ is not your average group. We are a community of feminine bi, bi curious, straight/heterosexuals that “dabble”, hetero-flexibles, queer, and sexually fluid women of color that have a desire to connect with like minded women of color in real life. Your relationship status or lack thereof does not matter here. Our community values meaningful dialog and real life connections. Our website supports these ideas and offers engaging and interactive members only content. Our events promote meaningful interactions in a fun and non-judgmental way. Our community is a safe space that offers members support and understanding. A place to be heard, understood and interact with others seeking the same.
7. I am a lesbian, would I be able to join? If you are a feminine woman of color that respects our safe space and supports our community, you are welcome to join.
8. Can members suggest events and venues? Yes. We welcome your suggestions. Please submit your event or venue suggestions in the members only content pages or email them to email@example.com with the subject heading “Event/Venue Suggestion”
9. What’s the member age group? Our members range from approximately 25-47. Please be mindful this is an approximate range.
10. Is the website safe? Even the best applications on the market are experiencing issues with data security. Our website uses SSL certification. We use Stripe for credit card processing, which has its own multi-layered security features and certifications, and our chat app, which uses data encryption and is GDPR compliant. With that said, there's an inherent risk with all web and cloud based communication whether it's chat, text, video, messaging, etc. The internet is an amazing tool but presents many challenges. We use reputable applications that take data security very seriously and encourage our members to exercise caution at their own discretion regardless of where they go on the world wide web.
11. I don't want to join but how can I donate? “Straight”… But Not Narrow Ladies™ truly appreciates your support. Your contribution makes a huge difference in our work and our ability to extend our reach. It allows us to create and host events and retreats for women of color. We thank you for believing in us, our work, and our community. With you, we can continue to find our voices and know that we are not alone. Please donate here. Have other questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Us form here.